Internet: Realidad Virtual o Virtualidad Real

Internet: Realidad Virtual o Virtualidad Real
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

Tired of being angry at work and insulting? Practical guide on how to improve their language. English version


HOW TO BE EDUCATED IN THE WORK TO AVOID STRESS


Instead of saying, OR ON FART!

Use: I can assure you it will be possible.


Instead of: ME a damn!

Use: I see no reason for concern.


Instead of: "WHAT CRAP BUT I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS shit?

Use: Initially, I was not participating in this project.


Instead of: IS A GARCH!

Use: It looks interesting, no?


Instead of: FUCK YOU, I WILL NOT DO NOT EVEN FOR BITCHES!

Use: There are technical reasons that prevent the accomplishment of this task.


Instead of: THE son of a bitch, asshole THESE not tell me NOTHING!

Use: We need to improve our internal communication.


Instead of: How far do you want me to LOWER THE PANTS?

Use: Maybe now unable to work so late


Instead of: NOT UNDERSTAND SUCH A KNOB ...

Use: He is not familiar with the problem.


Instead of: ANDAT TO whore of a mother!

Use: Excuse me ....


Instead of: ANDAT TO whore of a mother, you bastard!

Use: Excuse me, sir.


Instead of: MANGA DE HIJOS DE PUTA!

Use: The Home Office was not satisfied with the result


Instead of: FUCK YOU! ARREGLÁTELAS!

Use: Unfortunately, I do not think I can help at this point.


Instead of: one who works the rising!

Use: I love challenges.


Instead of: NOT FOR THAT MAKE asshole shit!

Use: It is possible that we have not yet found the right position for him.


Instead of: AH ...! TE "in bed with the boss?

Use: Finally recognize your competence.


Instead: Get THIS SHIT IN THE ass!

Use: It is very good, but please remake this part of the job.


Instead of: AY, SI grabbed the asshole who made this shit! ...

Use: We need to strengthen our training program.


Instead of: ALL THIS IS GOING TO SHIT!

Use: The indexes of productivity of the company show a significant drop.


Instead of: NOW WE WILL CAST ALL THE CRAP!

Use: This project will not generate the expected return.


Instead of: I knew from the outset that was shit!

Use: Sorry, I could have warned, if it had been consulted.


Instead of: SOS UN asshole OF SHIT YOU KNOW THAT NO ONE CHOTA!

Use: This is not exactly his area of dominion, is not it?

No hay comentarios: